As we are all working longer hours with increased levels of stress and little time available for self-care, lifestyle related illness is now costing the economy an estimated $21 billion a year. For this reason, and so many more, companies now understand the importance of employee health and are giving back to their staff through corporate wellness programs.
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Improved employee recruitment
- Reduced employee absenteeism and illness
- Decreased employee turnover
- Improved employee relations and morale
- Healthier and happier working environments